Introducing the Hangman Interactive Widget for Adobe Captivate
Add a fun, motivation, and interaction to your training with a game of Hangman!
- Allow learners to guess a single word or an entire phrase
- High-quality vector graphics
- Transparent graphics will work with any project background
- Enter your own custom text for when learners solve or fail the puzzle
- Tested in Captivate versions 5, 5.5, and 6
Adding Hangman to Your Course
It takes seconds to add the Hangman widget to your courses. No programming necessary! Download the demo version to try it now, just right-click this link to save the demo version to your computer.
- Open your project in Captivate
- Select Insert > Widget from the menu bar. Select hangman-captivate-widget.swf
- Enter instructions, a word or phrase, and number of guesses
- Click OK
- Once the widget is on the stage, you can resize it or move it to your liking
- Enter text for the Success and Failure captions
Questions / Comments
If you have any questions or comments, please post them below. I will respond as soon as possible!
This discussion has 9 comment(s).